Maintenance Technician - $1000 Signing Bonus -Solaris Residences
Join our Engineering team at Solaris Residences, managed by East West Hospitality!
At Vail’s premier Solaris Residences, our team thrives on delivering unparalleled service to our owners and guests, and we are looking for a full time, year round Engineering / Maintenance Tech to join our team. This role is responsible for responding to all maintenance issues in and around the property and generally keeping the property in a like new condition.
- Light Carpentry
- A/V, IT
- Pool Maintenance
- Painting & Staining
- Appliance Maintenance
Location: The Solaris Residences- Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $21- $25/ hour + DOE + $1000 Signing Bonus*
*Half paid after one month, half paid after three months
Schedule: Four 10 hour shifts/ week. 8am-6:30pm. Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
- Experience in mechanical and HVAC systems preferred, but willing to train the right candidate.
- A strong work ethic, and a good attitude are a must.
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.