Maintenance Technician - The Wren - $500 Signing Bonus!
Join our team at The Wren, managed by East West Hospitality.
Our convenient, central location assures our Owners and Guests easy access to Vail’s wide variety of year-round outdoor sports and activities. In addition, cultural and entertainment events, specialty shops, galleries, and more than 100 restaurants and nightspots are located just steps away. Vail Village and Golden Peak are within walking distance. And utilize The Wren’s private skier shuttle during the Winter ski season.
We are looking for a customer service oriented Maintenance Technician to join our team! If you are self-motivated, and have basic maintenance knowledge (or are willing to learn) and excellent problem solving skills, we would love to meet you!
- Respond to guest requests, and perform a variety of maintenance tasks on property.
- Provide well-maintained accommodations for our guests.
- Responsible for keeping the Association buildings in outstanding condition.
- Operates and maintains stationary and mechanical equipment.
Location: The Wren- Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $22 / hour + $500 Signing Bonus*
*To be paid in two allotments; after 30 and 90 days of employment.
Schedule: Saturday - Wednesday
- Basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing, painting, mechanical and carpentry skills.
- Must be dependable.
- Don't have all the experience listed? Don't worry - We will train the right candidate!
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 100170921522