Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at The Wren, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a customer service oriented Maintenance Technician to join our team in Vail, CO! If you are self-motivated and have basic maintenance knowledge, we would love to meet you!
- Respond to guest requests, and perform a variety of maintenance tasks on property.
- Provide well-maintained accommodations for our guests .
- Responsible for keeping the Association buildings in outstanding condition.
- Operates and maintains stationary and mechanical equipment.
Location: The Wren - Vail, CO
Start Date: February 25, 2020
Pay Rate: $17 / hour
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing, painting, mechanical and carpentry skills.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must be able to work weekends, have a valid driver license, and have a clean driving record.
- Must be fluent in English.
- We will train the right candidate.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.