The Aspen Mountain Residences is looking for a Maintenance Tech I to join our team in Aspen, CO! If you enjoy working with people and have a basic knowledge of building maintenance, we would love to meet you!
- General Building Maintenance
- Basic Electrical
- Basic Plumbing
- Painting / Drywall
- Landscaping and Grounds Work
- Room Repairs and Pre-Arrival Checks
- Event Support
- Ice Rink Operations
Location: The Aspen Mountain Residences - Aspen, CO
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: DOE
Start Date: ASAP
Schedule: Flexible schedule, some nights and weekends
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); a minimum of one year building/facility maintenance exp. required.
- Basic knowledge of general building maintenance.
- Emergency, on call rotation required.
- Must be able to lift and carry heavy items; ability to work outside in all weather conditions; must be able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English.
- Good customer skills and experience dealing with guests, associates and general public required.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.