Join our Engineering Team at East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management Company by Best of Vail Valley!
We are looking for mechanically inclined Building Maintenance Technicians to join our team in Beaver Creek, CO. If you have strong trouble shooting, problem solving skills and a valid CO driver's license, we would love to meet you!
Want to work in Beaver Creek right next to the mountain? Want to drive your own car to work, and not have to park at the bottom and take the bus? Want to take mornings off to ski powder, just steps out of your office? We offer a flexible schedule to encourage work/life balance, paid mileage and a positive work culture.
- Basic Carpentry
Location: Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time & Part Time, Year Round
Schedule: Flexible schedule offered to encourage work/life balance.
Pay Rate: $23-30 / hr DOE
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Have strong troubleshooting / problem solving skills.
- Candidate does not need all of these skills, but are a plus: HVAC, plumbing, electrical, basic carpentry, painting, drywall, irrigation, and pools/spas.
- Must have a valid Colorado driver’s license.
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid Mileage (Mileage is paid at $0.65/ mile)
- Flexible schedule
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: 100033058339