Male Spa Attendant - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Join our team at renowed The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for an organized and self-motivated Male Spa Attendant to join our team! If you have excellent multi-tasking skills and perform well with minimal supervision, we would love to meet you!
- Responsible for cleanliness, sanitation and servicing of Athletic Club and Spa areas, including lobby, guest lockers, relaxation areas, and treatment rooms. This includes the distribution of linens and the maintenance of toiletries in locker room vanities.
- Daily duties include vacuuming, replenishing towels, sweeping, dusting, and polishing furnishings.
- Inspects and evaluates the physical condition and appearance of spa locker rooms and public areas to ensure the highest cleaning standards are met.
- Loads and transports cart to assigned area, keeping an inventory of supplies used.
- Greets guests in a friendly manner, providing service and information when possible.
- May complete special assignments as requested by management.
- Properly disposes of garbage from waste cans throughout the facility including treatment rooms and offices.
- Routinely inspects treatments rooms for maintenance needs, notifying issues to management.
- Performs additional related duties as requested by a manager at any time.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
- Follow all departmental and policies and procedures including safety and sanitation policies
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $20 / hour
Schedule: 2 days, 6am to 2:30pm & 3 days from 2pm to 10:30pm
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Requires extending arms, bending and stooping to reach materials and carry heavy loads up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to push and pull cleaning equipment.
- Must be able to operate equipment, including: A vacuum cleaners, mop, and broom.
- Ability to climb stairs, bend, reach above shoulders, kneel, twist, and grip items.
Benefits & Perks:
- Discounts in Marriott Hotels worldwide
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Winter Incentive Program
- $6 Associate Lunch
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: up to $20/hour
Year Round</span></span></p><p><span><span><strong> </strong>$20 / hour </span></span></p><p><span><span><strong>Schedule: </strong>2 days
Job Reference #: 100180415830