Male Spa Attendant
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a full time, seasonal Male Spa Housekeeper.
- Responsible for cleaning and servicing the health club and spa areas.
- Daily duties include vacuuming, replenishing towels, sweeping, dusting, and polishing furnishings.
- Inspects and evaluates the physical condition and appearance of spa locker rooms and public areas to ensure the highest cleaning standards are met.
- Reports any issue in spa equipment to the Spa Director.
- Loads and transports cart to assigned area, keeping an inventory of supplies used.
- Greets guests in a friendly manner, providing service and information when possible.
- May complete special assignments as requested by management.
- Properly disposes of garbage from waste cans throughout the facility including treatment rooms and offices.
- Routinely inspects treatments rooms for maintenance needs, notifying issues to management.
- Performs additional related duties as requested by a manager at any time.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Employment Status: Full Time, Seasonal
Start Date: ASAP
Schedule: Two shifts from 6:00am - 2:30pm and the remaining three shifts from 2:00pm - 10:30pm. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Pay Rate: $15 / hour
Benefits & Perks:
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Ability to push and pull cleaning equipment
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 30 pounds
- Must be able to operate equipment, including:A vacuum cleaners, mop, and broom.
- Ability to climb stairs, bend, reach above shoulders, kneel, twist, and grip items.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.