Male Spa Attendant
The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa is looking for a full time, year round Male Spa Attendant.
- Responsible for cleaning and servicing the health club and spa areas.
- Daily duties include vacuuming, replenishing towels, sweeping, dusting, and polishing furnishings.
- Inspects and evaluates the physical condition and appearance of spa locker rooms and public areas to ensure the highest cleaning standards are met.
- Reports any issue in spa equipment to the Spa Director.
- Loads and transports cart to assigned area, keeping an inventory of supplies used.
- Greets guests in a friendly manner, providing service and information when possible.
- May complete special assignments as requested by management.
- Properly disposes of garbage from waste cans throughout the facility including treatment rooms and offices.
- Routinely inspects treatments rooms for maintenance needs, notifying issues to management.
- Performs additional related duties as requested by a manager at any time.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, Managed by East West Hospitality - Avon, CO
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Schedule: Wednesday and Thursday from 6m - 2:30pm, Friday 7am - 3:30pm and Saturday and Sundays from 2pm - 10:30pm
Pay Rate: $18 / hour
- Ability to push and pull cleaning equipment
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 30 pounds
- Must be able to operate equipment, including: A vacuum cleaners, mop, and broom.
- Ability to climb stairs, bend, reach above shoulders, kneel, twist, and grip items.
- Must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.