Market and Starbucks Manager
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazines Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Hotel & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
At The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for a customer service oriented Market and Starbucks Manager to join our team!
- Build rapport with all guests and ensure an enjoyable and memorable experience.
- Update daily menus both in printed and electronic formats.
- Responsible for cleanliness and communications of R&M needs of dining areas and office.
- Attend and contribute to weekly director meetings.
- Work closely and with all management staff and Westin Hotel Managers.
- Foster a culture in which customer satisfaction is the primary concern.
- Establish open lines of communication between front of the house and back of the house at all times.
- Perform all daily tasks as indicated on opening, mid, and closing checklists.
- Administrate all aspects of labor for service staff during your floor shifts.
- Take an active role to meet the financial goals of the Food and Beverage department with regard to variable labor cost without jeopardizing service.
- Be point of contact for Starbucks District Manager
- Ensure staff is adhering to all Starbucks Standards
- Check all daily and weekly communications from Starbucks Corporate
- Perform any and all duties as assigned.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Job Start Date: 9/15/2020
Pay Range: $50k - 60K DOE
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Free Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you'll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Candidate must have at least a high school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 2 years of previous F&B Management experience is required or College degree in Hospitality Management.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and be self-motivated.
- Candidate must have good organizational, time management, and sales skills.
- Retail Experience preferred.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Position requires sitting, handling, eye-hand coordination, walking, and standing, stooping and kneeling.
- This position may on occasion be required to assist with set up which may require the lifting, carrying, pulling or pushing of 20 - 50 pounds.
- English Required.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.