Market Cashier - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Join our Food & Beverage team at renowned The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality!
We are looking for a guest service oriented Market Cashier to join us. If you are organized and enjoy working as a part of a team, we would love to meet you!
- Serve guests who dine in the Riverfront Market
- Perform duties involving retail sales including upselling, restocking shelves, and ensuring the Market is clean and presentable
- Ability to work shifts independently while also acting as member of a larger F&B team
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa- Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time & Part Time, Seasonal and Year Round positions available
Pay Rate: $16 / hour + tips
Schedule: 6:30am start; 9am start;3pm start
- Ability to stand and walk for 10 hours
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to take direction and follow through to completion
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Health Insurance (choose from three plans), Dental, Vision, Life Insurance (FT/YR)
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (FT/S)
- 401(K) Plan with discretionary employer match
- Career Development Trainings
- Daily Staff Meal
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time,Seasonal
Job Reference #: 100476352610