Slifer Smith & Frampton is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team in the Roaring Fork Valley. If you experience managing multi-step projects from conception to execution, we'd love to meet you! Come join the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work!
The Marketing Coordinator collaborates with the marketing team, brokers, staff, and external points-of-contact to ensure all assigned marketing responsibilities are completed accurately, professionally, and within appropriate timelines.
- Responsible for managing advertising requests for company ads, creating ads as necessary and submitting ads to various publications such as the Aspen Times and local magazines by the assigned deadline.
- Coordinate the SSF Portfolio from start to finish, including scheduling deadlines, managing ad requests, submitting information to the publisher, distributing proofs to brokers, and ensuring all materials meet necessary timelines.
- Assist Marketing Team with the creation of company print material (Slifer Report, Newsletters, Buyer Tools, Listing Presentations, etc.)
- Ensure Lucidpress/Xpress Docs orders follow company brand guidelines and approve/edit within 24 hours of submission.
Digital + Social Advertising
- Coordinate company social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. Post and book ads as necessary, run analytics and reports via Sprout Social, monitor ongoing campaigns.
- Coordinate weekly blog posts, highlighting new listings, local events and newsworthy topics.
- Create monthly newsletters, and other e-mail campaigns to announce events, new developments, and local news.
Systems & Tools
- Maintain a strong understanding of SSF Systems and Tools including but not limited to the Hub, CRM, Lucidpress & Xpress Docs, affiliate portals, Showing Time and MLS System.
- Create marketing request forms for all advertising opportunities. Track all ad requests for invoicing purposes.
- Assist brokers with maintaining and customizing their broker websites, keep content and photos up to date on main SSF website.
Invoicing & Budgeting
- Help create and monitor marketing budget for Roaring Fork Valley.
- Responsible for submitting marketing invoices to accounting.
- Process marketing order requests to track all broker charges
Other Marketing Support
- Take on additional tasks as requested, including but not limited to running statistical reports, creating marketing collateral, creating custom marketing plans for high-end listing presentations, and assisting with staff and broker trainings.
- Support marketing efforts for SSF Development Sales Division including marketing plans and budgets.
- Assist with coordinating SSF events, sponsorships, tent opportunities and client ticket giveaways.
- Maintain relationships with SSF vendors including approved photographers, sign companies and local advertisers.
- Provide assistance as needed to the Broker and OMC teams.
Location: Slifer Smith & Frampton - Roaring Fork Valley - Aspen, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $50k - $60k
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- Ski Pass Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
As the No. 1 real estate company in the Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone. Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate (SSF) has been a pillar of these communities for nearly 60 years. SSF has over 220 Brokers, with more than 90 team members supporting them including support staff, licensed assistants, branch brokers, marketing and online media specialists, technical support staff, and in-house closing experts. SSF has 27 offices located throughout the Vail Valley, Summit County and Roaring Fork Valley. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about SFF at summitcountyrealestate.com.
- Experience managing multi-step projects from conception through execution.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a sense of professionalism.
- Ability to prioritize projects and take on additional tasks, as necessary.
- Proficiency in using internet/email, typing, Windows, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop) - Not required but preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Slifer Smith & Frampton is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.