Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Summit County. If you have experience managing multi-step projects from conception to execution, we'd love to meet you! Come join the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work!
The Marketing Coordinator collaborates with the marketing team, brokers, staff, and external points-of-contact to ensure all assigned marketing responsibilities are completed accurately, professionally, and within appropriate timelines.
- Responsible for managing advertising requests for company ads, creating ads as necessary and submitting ads to various publications such as local magazines by the assigned deadline.
- Assist Marketing Team with the creation of company print materials.
- Ensure broker marketing materials follow company brand guidelines and approve/edit within 24 hours of submission.
- Coordinate company social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. Post and book ads as necessary.
- Coordinate weekly blog posts, highlighting new listings, local events and newsworthy topics.
- Create monthly newsletters, and other e-mail campaigns to announce events, new developments, and local news.
Systems & Tools
- Maintain a strong understanding of SSF Systems and Tools including but not limited to intranet and websites, CRM, Lucidpress & Xpress Docs, affiliate portals, Showing Time and MLS Systems.
- Assist brokers with maintaining and customizing their broker websites, keep content and photos up to date on main SSF website.
Invoicing & Budgeting
- Forecast and monitor marketing budget for the local market.
- Responsible for submitting marketing invoices to accounting.
- Process marketing order requests to track all broker charges.
Other Marketing Support
- Take on additional tasks as requested, including but not limited to: running statistical reports, creating marketing collateral, creating custom marketing plans for high-end listing presentations, and assisting with staff and broker trainings.
- Support marketing efforts for SSF Development Sales Division including marketing plans and budgets.
- Assist with coordinating SSF events, sponsorships, tent opportunities and client ticket giveaways.
- Maintain relationships with SSF vendors including approved photographers, sign companies and local advertisers.
Location: Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate - Frisco, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $45k - $55k / year
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Experience managing multi-step projects from conception through execution.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a sense of professionalism.
- Ability to prioritize projects and take on additional tasks, as necessary.
- Proficiency in using internet/email, typing, Windows, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop) - Not required but preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees of East West Family of Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- Ski Pass Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why Slifer Smith & Frampton:
As the No. 1 real estate company in the Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone, Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate (SSF) has been a pillar of these communities for nearly 60 years. SSF has over 220 Brokers, with more than 90 team members supporting them including support staff, licensed assistants, branch brokers, marketing and online media specialists, technical support staff, and in-house closing experts. SSF has 31 offices located throughout the Vail Valley, Summit County, Roaring Fork Valley and Denver.
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about SFF at summitcountyrealestate.com.