Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our Front Range team. If you have experience managing multi-step projects from conception to execution, we'd love to meet you!
The Marketing Coordinator collaborates with the marketing team, brokers, staff and external points-of-contact to ensure all assigned marketing responsibilities are completed accurately, professionally and within appropriate timelines. The Marketing Coordinator supports company initiatives and opportunities by taking ownership of their assigned projects and aids in the growth and ever-improving quality of those projects.
- Knowledgeable about the real estate industry, both nationally and locally.
- Coordinate listing-specific and company branded advertising.
- Assist with coordinating SSF events, sponsorships, tent opportunities and client ticket giveaways.
- Ensures the smooth day-to-day operations of a luxury real estate office.
- Responsible for managing advertising requests for company ads, creating ads as necessary and submitting ads to various publications such as local magazines by the assigned deadline.
- Assist Marketing Team with the creation of company print materials including proofreading.
- Ensure broker marketing materials follow company brand guidelines and approve/edit within 24 hours of submission.
- Coordinate company social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. Post and book ads as necessary.
- Coordinate bi-weekly blog posts, highlighting new listings, local events and newsworthy topics.
- Create monthly newsletters and other e-mail campaigns to announce events, new developments, local news and proactive broker marketing support.
Systems & Tools
- Maintain a strong understanding of SSF Systems and Tools including but not limited to intranet and websites, CRM, Lucidpress & Xpress Docs, affiliate portals, Showing Time and MLS Systems.
- Assist brokers with maintaining and customizing their broker websites, keep content and photos up to date on main SSF website.
- Be the first point of contact at the front desk for guests and call-ins, answering the phone and greeting guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Operate Office machines (computers, printers)
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintain office supply stocks and overall tidy appearance
Invoicing & Budgeting
- Forecast and monitor marketing budget for the local market.
- Responsible for submitting marketing invoices to accounting.
- Process marketing order requests to track all broker charges.
- Process and allocate publication billing monthly to accounting.
Other Marketing Support
- Take on additional tasks as requested, including but not limited to: running statistical reports, creating marketing collateral, creating custom marketing plans for high-end listing presentations, and assisting with staff and broker trainings.
- Support marketing efforts for SSF Development Sales Division including marketing plans and budgets.
- Maintain relationships with SSF vendors including approved photographers, sign companies and local advertisers.
Location: Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate - Boulder, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $22 - $25 / hr
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Experience managing multi-step projects from conception through execution.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a sense of professionalism and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize projects and take on additional tasks, as necessary.
- Proficiency in using internet/email, typing, Windows, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Teams.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop) - Not required but preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life & Pet Insurance
- $1000 Wellness Benefit / Year
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Generous Paid Time Off with one week when you start
- 9 Paid Holidays & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- $1000 Real Estate Licensing Bonus
- Primary Residence Purchase / Sale Commission Discount
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate:
As the leading independent brokerage firm in Colorado, Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate (SSF) has been a pillar of the Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone communities for nearly 60 years. Most recently, SSF expanded their reach to Front Range including Denver and Boulder and prior to that, Aspen and the Roaring Fork Valley. SSF’s network in Colorado includes 33 offices, 250+ brokers and 100+ team members supporting them including support staff, licensed assistants, branch brokers, marketing and online media specialists, technical support staff, and in-house closing experts. As part of the East West Family of Companies, the firm was recognized as one of the top 50 best places to work in the country in 2019 by Outside Magazine and ranked No. 1 Large Company on the list of 2019 Top Workplaces in Colorado, awarded by The Denver Post.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about SFF at vailrealestate.com.