Massage Therapist - Spa Anjali at the Westin Riverfront $1000 Signing Bonus
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for dependable Massage Therapist to join our massage team at Spa Anjali! If you are passionate about massage and have a positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Provide 50, 75, 100 minute massages and body treatments
- Keep treatment room clean, stocked and organized
- Listen to clients’ needs and adjust treatment to meet their needs
- Suggest retail products to clients and upsell treatments
Location: Spa Anjali - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Hours also available at our location in The Charter, Beaver Creek.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time & Part Time, Seasonal positions available
Pay Rate: Commission per service + $1000 Signing Bonus
Schedule: Must be available to work weekends
- Current CO Massage Therapy license required
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (FT/Seasonal)
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus (FT/Seasonal)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Trades Encouraged
- Upselling Opportunities
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Spa Retail and Service Discounts
- Discounted Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.