Massage Therapist - The Spa at The Charter $1,000 sign on bonus!
Join our team at Spa at The Charter in Beaver Creek! We are looking for a dependable Massage Therapist.
This role is responsible for guest satisfaction in the spa by performing services according to the established spa standards. The massage therapist will maintain the cleanliness of the treatment rooms in a professional manner at all times and follow all established protocols and checklists to ensure a four star level of service is consistently maintained. Additionally, the Massage Therapist will assist guest with retail product selection when necessary.
Location: Spa at The Charter in Beaver Creek
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time & Part Time, Seasonal positions available
Pay Rate: Commission per service; $1,000 bonus available with a minimum of 3 shifts per week: $500 paid after 3 months and $500 paid after 6 months
Schedule: Looking for coverage across all days of the week
- A valid Colorado Massage License
Benefits & Perks:
- On-site parking in Beaver Creek!
- Health, vision, dental & life insurance - choose from 3 plans! (FT YR)
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Spa Retail and Service Discounts
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.