We are currently seeking a Massage Therapist to join our team!
Scope of this Position:
- Ensures internal and external guest satisfaction with a positive and friendly attitude
- Responsible for conducting or assisting with bi-monthly treatment and spa service-related implements; supplies inventories, receiving and submitting recommended orders to maintain adequate inventory supply
- Fulfill and maintain treatment kit inventories for all spa services to include implements and supplies; cross-reference usage with actual bookings to ensure proper usage and cost control
- Monitor and maintain standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout spa back of house areas and spa treatment rooms and facilities
- Monitor and ensure all equipment throughout the spa back of house areas and spa treatment rooms is in proper condition and good working order; report findings to spa management.
Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
- Demonstrated team building experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of/understanding of Spa Industry
- Consistently strives to fulfill our Company’s Core Values and Mission Statement
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to work with a variety of people and in cooperation with coworkers efficiently and effectively
Viceroy Hotels & Resorts inspires travelers with one-of-a-kind authentic lifestyle experiences that bring together provocative design and intuitive service in sought-after locations. A leader in modern luxury, Viceroy’s vibe-led hospitality is guided by the brand promise "Remember to Live," an affirmation to create lifelong memories for each and every guest. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.