Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at The Vail Athletic Club & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for experienced Massage Therapists who will be responsible for providing massage and body treatments for guests and members of the Spa and Club.
- Provides operation assistance as needed between appointments.
- Ensures a safe space for our guests and positive environment for our guests and co-workers.
- Attends trainings as required to learn new spa treatments
- Keeps spa rooms presentable at all times.
- Cater to our guests needs and delivers on our service promise and treatment protocols.
Location: Vail Athletic Club & Spa -Vail, CO.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time & Part Time,Year round positions available
Schedule: 9am-2pm, 2pm-8pm, and 10am-6pm shifts
Pay Rate: $35 per 50 minute massage and up!
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - for FT/YR employees
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you'll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Must have a Colorado Massage Therapist License
- Knowledge of sport focus and deep tissue massage
- Mindful personality
- Experience in a luxury spa environment desired
- Excellent guest service skills a must
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.