Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at Spa Anjali Beaver Creek, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are seeking a Massage Therapist to join our team in Beaver Creek for the winter season. The Massage Therapist is responsible for guest satisfaction in the spa by performing services according to the established spa standards. The massage therapist will maintain the cleanliness of the treatment rooms in a professional manner at all times and follow all established protocols and checklists to ensure a four star level of service is consistently maintained. Additionally, the Massage Therapist will assist guest with retail product selection when necessary.
Location: Spa Anjali Beaver Creek - The Charter - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal and Part time, Seasonal positions available
Benefits & Perks:
- Epic Merchant Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus (FT)
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- A current valid state massage therapy license recognized by the governing board of Colorado
- Minimum of 500 hours of training at a recognized massage school.
- Excellent communication skills in English and able to print legibly.
- Able to stand, bend, lean and walk for up to 10 hours a day
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs
- CPR certification suggested
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.