We are seeking a Massage Therapist to join our team in Snowmass Village. The Massage Therapist is responsible for guest satisfaction in the spa by performing services according to the established spa standards. The massage therapist will maintain the cleanliness of the treatment rooms in a professional manner at all times and follow all established protocols and checklists to ensure a four star level of service is consistently maintained. Additionally, the Massage Therapist will assist guest with retail product selection when necessary.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal; Part time, Seasonal
Schedule: Shifts are a minimum of 6 hours. Must be able to physically perform at 5.5 hours of massage per shift with one 30 minute break.
Benefits & Perks:
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus - Depending on start date
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- A current valid state massage therapy license recognized by the governing board of Colorado
- Minimum of 500 hours of training at a recognized massage school.
- Excellent communication skills in English and able to print legibly.
- Able to stand, bend, lean and walk for up to 10 hours a day
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs
- CPR certification suggested