Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at Spa Anjali Beaver Creek at The Charter, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are seeking a Massage Therapist to join our team in Beaver Creek for the summer season. The Massage Therapist is responsible for guest satisfaction in the spa by performing services according to the established spa standards. The massage therapist will maintain the cleanliness of the treatment rooms in a professional manner at all times and follow all established protocols and checklists to ensure a four star level of service is consistently maintained. Additionally, the Massage Therapist will assist guest with retail product selection when necessary.
Location: Spa Anjali Beaver Creek - The Charter - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal and Part time, Seasonal positions available
Pay Rate: Commissioned
Schedule: Shifts are a minimum of 6 hours
- A valid massage therapy license recognized by the governing board of Colorado
- Minimum of 500 hours of training at a recognized massage school.
- Excellent communication skills in English and able to print legibly.
- Able to stand, bend, lean and walk for up to 10 hours a day
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs
- CPR certification suggested
Benefits & Perks:
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (FT/Seasonal)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.