Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work? Join our team at Viceroy Snowmass, managed by East West Hospitality.
Viceroy Snowmass, located in Snowmass Village, CO is looking for a Massage Therapist to join our team. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and have a motivated and positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Ensures internal and external guest satisfaction with a positive and friendly attitude
- Uphold the highest departmental standards of exceptional quality, service, and timing to include all policies, procedures, and operating standards
- Holds current Colorado State Aesthetics or Cosmetology License and Liability Insurance to include Viceroy Snowmass as additional insured
- Pursue and participate in additional CEU’s on an annual and on-going basis and submit certificates of completion to Exec. Dir. Of Spa & Wellness
- Maintain exceptional standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout spa back of house areas and spa treatment rooms and facilities
- Monitor and ensure all equipment throughout the spa back of house areas and spa treatment rooms is in proper condition and good working order; report findings spa management and follow up as appropriate
- Mandatory participation in all Spa activities, events, and promotions
- Maintain monthly performance goals as set by the Spa Director to include guest retention and recommended retail homecare for each guest
- Is an advocate for Viceroy’s Vision, Mission and Initiative of The Spa and its operations
- Required to demonstrate and maintain exceptional product knowledge of The Spa, property specific outlets, and Viceroy Hotel Group
- Reports all deficiencies, maintenance issues, known safety hazards, or unsafe practices and procedures to supervisor immediately
- Maintains organization and exceptional detail orientation in all work areas
- Assist with and support all operational tasks and duties to ensure fluent and flawless operation on a daily an on-going basis
Location: Viceroy Snowmass - Snowmass Village, CO
Start Date: November 20th 2023
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: Flexible schedule, some nights, weekends and holidays required
Pay Rate: $10.50+ 30% Commissions + Tips
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Viceroy Hotels & Resorts inspires travelers with one-of-a-kind authentic lifestyle experiences that bring together provocative design and intuitive service in sought-after locations. A leader in modern luxury, Viceroy’s vibe-led hospitality is guided by the brand promise "Remember to Live," an affirmation to create lifelong memories for each and every guest. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.
All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.