Maya Dinner Server
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for experienced Dinner Servers for the summer season. If you have at least 2 years of experience and a passion for hospitality, we would love to meet you!
- Provide exceptional service and a memorable experience to all guests
- Work in a fast-paced environment and be task oriented.
- Anticipate guest needs
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all menu items.
- Work with integrity and use good judgement to problem solve
Location: Maya at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: May 20, 2021
Pay Rate: $9.30 / hour + tips
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal (Full Time, Year Round for the right candidate)
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Able to stand and walk for up to 8 hours
- Passion for food and beverage
- Passion for Hospitality
Benefits & Perks:
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Free Staff Meal
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.