Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for an experienced Restaurant Host for the summer season. If you have a passion for hospitality and are organized and professional, meet you!
- Provide exceptional service and a memorable experience to all guests
- Work in a fast-paced environment, be organized and task oriented
- Anticipate guest needs
- Strong Communication skills
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all menu items.
- Work with integrity and use good judgement to problem solve
Location: Maya Restaurant- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa- Avon, CO
Start Date: May 20, 2021
Pay Rate: $15 - $17/ hour DOE
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round & Seasonal positions available
- At least 2 years experience
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 8 hours
- Passion for food and beverage
- Passion for Hospitality
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance (FTYR)
- Ski Pass / Bonus Program (FTYR)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Daily Staff Meal
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.