Nail Technician - Spa Anjali
Join our team at renowned Spa Anjali at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality!
At The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for a Nail Technician with demonstrated strong communication and guest service skills to join our world class spa team! If you have a positive attitude and a passion for your trade, we would love to meet you!
- Perform manicures and pedicures
- Stocking and cleaning
- Disinfect all tools and surfaces between clients
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Provide exceptional customer service
Location: Anjali Spa at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time & Part Time, Seasonal positions available
Pay Rate: 50% commission on nail services
- Must possess a Colorado Cosmetologist Licensed or a Nail Technician license and be insured.
- Previous employment in a resort setting is preferred but not required.
- Strong communication & customer service skills
Benefits & Perks:
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program for FT employees
- Free Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Career Development Trainings
- Discount on retail, club, and services
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Discounts at Eye Pieces
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.