Night Audit Lead - St. James Place
Join our team at St. James Place, managed by East West Hospitality!
Beaver Creek's premier condominium property, St. James Place is located in the heart of Beaver Creek Village and less than 200 yards to slopes at the base of Beaver Creek Mountain.
We are looking for part time and full time Night Audits. If you are detail-oriented, reliable, and have the ability to work with minimal supervision, we would love to meet you!
- Handle the check in/check out process for all guests and owners during the overnight shift.
- Answer the phone professionally and courteously and respond to guest’s requests accordingly.
- Process the overnight reports, addresses any discrepancies and closes the day.
- Passes on information from the overnight shift to the morning Front Desk Agent and make keys for daily arrivals.
Location: St. James Place, Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Part Time & Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $23 -$26 / hour DOE
Schedule: 11:00PM - 7:00AM. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous hospitality experience preferred
- Able to work independently
- Ability to learn new computer operating systems
- Able to stand and/or walk intermittently for up to 8 hours / day
- Able to carry up to 50 lbs
- Must be at least 21 years old
Benefits & Perks:
- Limited employee housing available for full-time employees
- Onsite Parking
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance - Choose from multiple plans! (FT YR)
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance (FT YR)
- Life Insurance (FT YR)
- Winter Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.