We are currently seeking a Night Audit/Overnight Security to join our team!
Scope of this Position:
- To oversee the efficient overnight running of Guest Relations operation including but not exclusive to: room allocation for VIP’s, VIP guest arrival & check-in process, guest experience and guest complaints. Represents Hotel management in resolving any guest related situation. Helps manage the flow of questions and information received from guests to the appropriate department. Ensures that guest issues are solved promptly and effectively
Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
- Good knowledge of Front Office, Guest Relations and Reservations operational procedures.
- Good working knowledge of Reservations, Switchboard and Guest Inventory systems.
- Knowledge of overall hotel operations as they affect department.
- Good presentation, platform and training/facilitation skills.
- Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems.
- Knowledge of safety standards.
Viceroy Hotels & Resorts inspires travelers with one-of-a-kind authentic lifestyle experiences that bring together provocative design and intuitive service in sought-after locations. A leader in modern luxury, Viceroy’s vibe-led hospitality is guided by the brand promise "Remember to Live," an affirmation to create lifelong memories for each and every guest. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.