Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work? Join our team at Viceroy Snowmass, managed by East West Hospitality.
Viceroy Snowmass, located in Snowmass Village, CO is looking for a Night Audit / Security Agent to join our team. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and have a motivated and positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Performing guest check ins and check outs.
- Sorting and validating daily financials.
- Running daily reports and sending out as required.
- To handle guest complaints immediately and deal with them straight away.
- Recognition of all guests and ensuring that every guest leaves satisfied.
- Have a close working relationship with the General Manager, Front Office, Housekeeping, Sales, and Concierge’s Desk.
- Have working knowledge of the emergency procedures. Understand the hotel’s fire and safety procedures. To undergo training in all fire and security measures every quarter.
- To be highly visible in guest contact areas at all times.
- To be able to effectively investigate, report and follow-up on guest accidents.
- Take full responsibility as Manager on Duty at all times. Fill out the nightly report and follow up on all incidents.
- Ensure adequate communication and handover with front office management at all times
- Have a solid understanding of public / guest / colleague safety, plus security of the resort, facilities and equipment.
- Be aware of the fire alarm safety system procedures.
- Pass on any pertinent information/assigned duties to the next shift.
- Recognize and report safety hazards.
Location: Viceroy Snowmass - Snowmass Village, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: 11pm-7:30am shift, 5 days a week
Pay Rate: $24 / hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Previous hotel and night audit experience preferred.
- Computer proficiency required including Microsoft Office Suite. Opera or other PMS system preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Viceroy Hotels & Resorts inspires travelers with one-of-a-kind authentic lifestyle experiences that bring together provocative design and intuitive service in sought-after locations. A leader in modern luxury, Viceroy’s vibe-led hospitality is guided by the brand promise "Remember to Live," an affirmation to create lifelong memories for each and every guest. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.