Night Audit - Winter Seasonal
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join the East West Hospitality team at The Highlands Lodge.
We are looking for a customer service oriented Night Audit to join our team for the winter season! If you are reliable and personable, we would love to meet you!
- Check-in guests outside of regular front desk hours
- Provide on-site assistance overnight for noise complaints, guest and building issues, lockouts
- Assist front office management and property management with other tasks as needed
Location: Highlands Lodge- Beaver Creek, CO.
Start Date: 12/1/2020
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Schedule: Overnight shift required, 9:00pm-7:00am
Pay Rate: $19/ hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Epic Merchant Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- Ski In, Ski Out Location
- On Site Parking - Some restrictions apply
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Ability to work independently overnight
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.