Night Auditor - $1500 Signing Bonus
Join our team at the renowned Solaris Residences, managed by East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley!
We are looking for a Night Auditor. If you are detail-oriented, reliable, and have the ability to work with minimal supervision, we would love to meet you!
- Handle the check in/check out process for all rental guests and owners.
- Answer the phone professionally and courteously and respond to guest’s requests accordingly.
- Process the overnight reports, addresses any discrepancies and closes the day. In addition, this person creates the Daily Sales Revenue Report, prints registration cards, delivers newspapers, passes on information from the overnight shift to the morning Front Desk Agent and make keys for daily arrivals.
Location: Solaris Residences, Managed by East West Hospitality - Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time - Year Round
Pay Rate: $21 / hour
Signing Bonus: $1500 - half paid after one month, half paid after three months
Schedule: 11pm-7am shifts
- Active driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be able to lift and carry weights up to approximately 50 lbs.
- Good communication skill are a necessity - verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Able to work alone and unsupervised for most of shift
- Able to work well with others when needed
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Bonus Program
- Onsite Parking
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.