Join our team at our most exciting new property, RCC-BG in Bachelor Gulch, managed by East West Hospitality!
Our Owner Services team is looking for a detail oriented Night Manager to complete the Night Audit team. This role is responsible for the safety and security of the property and the property's owners, guests and employees. If you have experienced in hospitality, experience working overnight, and knowledge of Opera/audit software, we'd love to meet you!
- Security monitoring of property, alarms and hazard inspections
- Overnight closing reports for hte peroperty
- Professionalism & friendliness when interacting with owners and guests
Location: 100 Bachelor Ridge, Bachelor Gulch - RCC-BG
Start Date: November 2023
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay rate: $25/hour
Schedule: Overnights only, 11pm-7am
- Experience with Opera software or similar
- Proficiency in correct grammar, spelling, punctuation
- High school diploma/GED
Benefits & Perks:
- On-site parking in Bachelor Gulch during shifts
- Employee meals during allocation weeks
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus (Winter Season; eligibility dependent on start date)
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.