Office Coordinator - Housekeeping
Join our team at The Borders Lodge, managed by East West Hospitality!
The Borders Lodge Housekeeping team is looking for a full time, year round Office Coordinator to support the day to day operations of the housekeeping department. If you are detail oriented, experienced in housekeeping, and are bilingual, we would love to meet you!
- Daily housekeeping reports
- Weekly payroll processes
- Facilitate communication between departments
- Ensure units are cleaned and ready for arrival
- Ensure common areas are in proper condition
Location: The Borders Lodge - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: June 1, 2023
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $23-25 per hour
- 2 years of experience within a housekeeping department
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
Benefits & Perks:
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 100325448430