East West Hospitality is seeking an Office Manager to join our support services team in Avon, CO. This is an in-person role that will create an environment of genuine hospitality for our guests and team members. You will be responsible for a variety of administrative duties, that ultimately support our vision of being the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice. If you are detail-oriented, organized and have excellent communication skills, we would love to meet you!
- Greet internal and external visitors and direct appropriately, helping build genuine and enduring relationships with customers and employees.
- Perform first impression tasks including answering the phone, taking messages, routing calls, or scheduling follow up, in a professional manner.
- Keep office organized and stocked. Manage ordering process for office supplies keeping within budget.
- Perform various administrative duties including, managing incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries, scheduling conference rooms, maintaining electronic filing system, overseeing office machines and troubleshooting issues, coordinating office housekeeping and maintenance, parking passes, F&B support for meetings, coding invoices, special projects, etc.
- Provide administrative support for the CFO.
- Work with the CFO on projects related to the company's insurance policies.
- Maintain consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, and personal appearance. Adhere to relevant health and safety procedures as well as company core values when communicating with guests/staff/vendors
- Attend employee meetings and report relevant information to office personnel as needed.
- Ensure full confidentiality on all duties performed.
Location: Corporate office - Avon, CO
Start Date: January 2, 2024
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $25 / hour DOE
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous administrative and/or customer service experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, Life & Accident Insurance
- $1000 Wellness Incentive / Year (based on eligibility)
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Perk Spot Discount Program
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture