Office Marketing Coordinator (211 N Main Street) - $500 Signing Bonus
Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate, Summit County’s leading real estate brokerage, is looking for a dynamic professional to join our team of support staff. The Office Marketing Coordinator supports brokers in the areas of marketing and administrative tasks, and ensures smooth day-to-day operations of a fast-paced office. Based on a progressive approach to administrative support, this role requires a skills set that includes a high level of comfort with technology, excellent verbal and written communication skills, a passion for customer service, and the ability to problem-solve and excel in a self-directed environment.
This is a full time position (3, 4 or 5 days/week) at the Breckenridge 211 North Main Street Office location. If you are looking for a position with potential for growth within the real estate industry, then submit your application with cover letter today!
- Supports brokers in the areas of marketing and administrative tasks, and ensures smooth day-to-day operations of a fast-paced office
- Sets up showings and appointments, creates marketing materials for listings, answers the office phone, greets all visitors, and carries out general office duties
- This role requires a skill set that includes a high level of comfort with technology, excellent verbal and written communication skills, a passion for customer service, and the ability to problem-solve and excel in a self-directed environment
Location: Slifer Smith & Frampton - 211 North Main Street, Breckenridge, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: Starting at $18 / hour DOE + quarterly bonus based on performance
Signing Bonus: $500
Schedule: We have 3 day, 4 day, and 5 day /week availability (3 days/week is considered ‘full-time’ and is eligible for benefits.)
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Minimum of a 2-year college degree or equivalent marketing & administrative experience
- Computer proficiency including using programs such as Windows, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point and other web based software programs
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a sense of professionalism
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
As the No. 1 real estate company in the Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone. Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate (SSF) has been a pillar of these communities for nearly 60 years. SSF has over 220 Brokers, with more than 90 team members supporting them including support staff, licensed assistants, branch brokers, marketing and online media specialists, technical support staff, and in-house closing experts. SSF has 31 offices located throughout the Vail Valley, Summit County, Roaring Fork Valley and Denver.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about SFF at summitcountyrealestate.com