Office Marketing Coordinator - $500 Signing Bonus
Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate, Summit County’s leading real estate brokerage, is looking for a dynamic professional to join our team of support staff. The Office Marketing Coordinator supports brokers in the areas of marketing and administrative tasks, and ensures smooth day-to-day operations of a fast-paced office. Based on a progressive approach to administrative support, this role requires a skills set that includes a high level of comfort with technology, excellent verbal and written communication skills, a passion for customer service, and the ability to problem-solve and excel in a self-directed environment.
There are both part-time and full-time positions available working 8:30am - 5:00pm at our 211 N Main Street office in Breckenridge. If you are looking for a position with potential for growth within the real estate industry, then submit your application with cover letter today!
- Supports brokers in the areas of marketing and administrative tasks, and ensures smooth day-to-day operations of a fast-paced office
- Sets up showings and appointments, creates marketing materials for listings, answers the office phone, greets all visitors, and carries out general office duties
- This role requires a skill set that includes a high level of comfort with technology, excellent verbal and written communication skills, a passion for customer service, and the ability to problem-solve and excel in a self-directed environment
Location: Slifer Smith & Frampton - 211 N Main Street, Breckenridge, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time & Part Time, Year Round positions available
Pay Rate: Starting at $18 / hour DOE
Schedule: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Minimum of a 2-year college degree or equivalent marketing & administrative experience
- Computer proficiency including using programs such as Windows, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point and other web based software programs
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a sense of professionalism
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to SSF.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance (FT/YR)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
As the No. 1 real estate company in the Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone. Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate (SSF) has been a pillar of these communities for nearly 60 years. SSF has over 220 Brokers, with more than 90 team members supporting them including support staff, licensed assistants, branch brokers, marketing and online media specialists, technical support staff, and in-house closing experts. SSF has 31 offices located throughout the Vail Valley, Summit County, Roaring Fork Valley and Denver.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about SFF at summitcountyrealestate.com