Office Marketing Coordinator - Bridge Street Office
Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate is looking for a detail-oriented Office Marketing Coordinator to join our Bridge Street team in Vail, CO.
The Office Marketing Coordinator will assist in communicating and implementing company policies and procedures relating to the day-to-day functions of brokers. Maintain consistent and professional attendance and cooperative attitude in working with the external guests (clients) and internal guests (brokers/marketing/support personnel like tech), supervisors and homeowners. This position is scheduled 3 days/ week and is eligible for full benefits coverage!
- Marketing Support including, assisting Brokers with listing presentations, postcard program, placing advertisements and creating email blasts
- Input and update listings in the Multiple Listing Service
- Run property searches for Brokers and setup showings
- Assist with campaigns, customizing dashboards and maintaining contacts in CRM
- Assist Brokers with property maintenance needs
- Coordinate flow of office including, greeting visitors and answering phones, ordering and stocking supplies, maintaining office appearance, distributing mail and maintaining petty cash
Location: Bridge Street Office - Vail, CO. This position requires you to work in-office. Please do not apply if you are looking for remote work.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Part Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $22 - $25 / hour DOE + quarterly bonus potential dependent on performance
Schedule: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 9am-5pm
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Minimum of a 2-year college degree or equivalent administrative experience.
- Internet and email knowledge. Proficiency in typing, Windows, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point, social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a sense of professionalism and humor.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
Benefits & Perks:
- Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident & Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Paid Vacation Time & Paid Sick Time
- 9 Paid Holidays or Double Pay on Holidays Worked
- $600 Wellness Benefit
- Career Development Trainings
- $1000 Real Estate Licensing Bonus
- Primary Residence Purchase / Sale Commission Discount
- Perk Spot Discount Program
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
As the No. 1 real estate company in the Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone. Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate (SSF) has been a pillar of these communities for nearly 60 years. SSF has over 220 Brokers, with more than 90 team members supporting them including support staff, licensed assistants, branch brokers, marketing and online media specialists, technical support staff, and in-house closing experts. SSF has 31 offices located throughout the Vail Valley, Summit County, Roaring Fork Valley and Front Range.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about SFF at vailrealestate.com.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 100032091759