Office Marketing Coordinator - Park Hyatt Office
Slifer Smith and Frampton Real Estate is seeking a detail oriented Office Marketing Coordinator to join our Park Hyatt Beaver Creek office.
The Office Marketing Coordinator ensures smooth day-to-day operations of our high-end real estate office and supports brokers with marketing and administrative tasks while maintaining consistent, professional attendance and a cooperative attitude in working with external guests (clients/homeowners) and internal guests (brokers/marketing/support personnel). If you are looking to get your start in the real estate industry while earning competitive pay and benefits, then submit your application with letter of interest today!
- Marketing Support including, assisting Brokers with listing presentations, postcard program, placing advertisements and creating email blasts
- Input and update listings in the Multiple Listing Service
- Run property searches for Brokers and setup showings
- Assist with campaigns, customizing dashboards and maintaining contacts in CRM
- Assist Brokers with property maintenance needs
- Coordinate flow of office including, greeting visitors and answering phones, ordering and stocking supplies, maintaining office appearance, distributing mail and maintaining petty cash
Location: Slifer Smith and Frampton - Park Hyatt- Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: May 1, 2022
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $20 -$25/hour dependent on experience
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm
- 2 years of college or administrative experience required
Benefits & Perks:
- Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Annual $1000 Wellness Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Vacation Time & Paid Sick Time
- Onsite Parking Pass Available
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
As the No. 1 real estate company in the Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone. Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate (SSF) has been a pillar of these communities for nearly 60 years. SSF has over 220 Brokers, with more than 90 team members supporting them including support staff, licensed assistants, branch brokers, marketing and online media specialists, technical support staff, and in-house closing experts. SSF has 31 offices located throughout the Vail Valley, Summit County, Roaring Fork Valley and Denver.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about SFF at slifersmithandframpton.com.