Office Marketing Coordinator - Slifer House
Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate is looking for a detail-oriented Office Marketing Coordinator to join our Slifer House team in Avon, CO.
The Office Marketing Coordinator will assist in communicating and implementing company policies and procedures relating to the day-to-day functions of brokers. Maintain consistent and professional attendance, cooperative attitude in working with the external guests (clients) and internal guests (brokers/marketing/support personnel like tech), supervisors and homeowners. This position is scheduled 3 days/ week, but is eligible for full benefits coverage!
- Marketing Support including, assisting Brokers with listing presentations, postcard program, placing advertisements and creating email blasts
- Input and update listings in the Multiple Listing Service
- Run property searches for Brokers and setup showings
- Assist with campaigns, customizing dashboards and maintaining contacts in CRM
- Assist Brokers with property maintenance needs
- Coordinate flow of office including, greeting visitors and answering phones, ordering and stocking supplies, maintaining office appearance, distributing mail and maintaining petty cash
Location: the SLIFER house (our award winning office) - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Part Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $20 - $25 / hour DOE + quarterly bonus potential
Schedule: Sundays, Mondays & Tuesdays
- 2 years of college or administrative experience required
Benefits & Perks:
- Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident & Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- 9 Paid Holidays or Double Pay on Holidays Worked
- $600 Wellness Benefit
- On-Site Parking
- Career Development Trainings
- $1000 Real Estate Licensing Bonus
- Primary Residence Purchase / Sale Commission Discount
- Perk Spot Discount Program
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
As the No. 1 real estate company in the Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone. Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate (SSF) has been a pillar of these communities for nearly 60 years. SSF has over 220 Brokers, with more than 90 team members supporting them including support staff, licensed assistants, branch brokers, marketing and online media specialists, technical support staff, and in-house closing experts. SSF has 31 offices located throughout the Vail Valley, Summit County, Roaring Fork Valley and Denver.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about SFF at vailrealestate.com.