Office Marketing Coordinator
Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate, Summit County’s leading real estate brokerage, is looking for a dynamic professional to join our team of support staff. The Office Marketing Coordinator supports brokers in the areas of marketing and administrative tasks, and ensures smooth day-to-day operations of a fast-paced office. Based on a progressive approach to administrative support, this role requires a skills set that includes a high level of comfort with technology, excellent verbal and written communication skills, a passion for customer service, and the ability to problem-solve and excel in a self-directed environment. This is a part-time, year-round position working 8:30-5:00 on a set schedule of Sundays & Mondays in our Frisco Main Street location. If you are looking for a position with potential for growth within the real estate industry, then submit your application with cover letter today!
Location: Frisco, CO
Start date: 9/16/19
Employment Status: Part Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $16.00 / hour
Schedule: 8:30am - 5:00pm, Sundays & Mondays
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com and Slifer Smith & Frampton at summitcountyrealestate.com.
LIVE. WORK. THRIVE.
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and maintain a sense of professionalism.
- Proficiency in using internet/email, typing, Windows, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve independently.
- Minimum of a 2-year college degree or equivalent marketing & administrative experience.
Pay: up to $16/hour
Year Round</span></span></p><p><span><span> $16.00 / hour</span></span></p><p><span><span>Schedule: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Job Reference #: 90130747858