Office Marketing Coordinator
Slifer Smith and Frampton is seeking a detail oriented Office Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Avon, CO.The Office Marketing Coordinator provides onsite Broker administrative support. Assists with maintaining and customizing personal broker websites and utilizes a CRM to assist with campaigns. Assists with property maintenance needs. Submits all marketing requests through the system with accurate information and by the deadlines. Assist brokers with creating new My Place searches and maintain contacts information. Sets up reports for sellers to show listings specific web traffic, showings & marketing efforts. Inputs listings into the Multiple Listing Service. Runs and exports property searches for brokers. Sets up showings and provides agent and client detail sheets to brokers. Sets up new open houses for office listings. Assists brokers in preparing real estate contracts, listing agreements, and any other documents related to these contracts. Develops and maintains a thorough knowledge of contract formats and language. Also provides additional marketing support and maintains filing system of any and all correspondence of company listings. Acts as office manager for the office, carrying out general office duties, answering phones, routing calls, greeting visitors, stocking office supplies, handling shipping and receiving, running month end reports and maintaining office machines. Other duties as assigned.
Location: Slifer Smith and Frampton - Avon, CO.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Part Time, Year Round
Schedule: Thursdays and Fridays
Benefits & Perks:
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Slifer Smith & Frampton lives, works, and plays in the Vail Valley and has for more than 50 years. As the leading real estate company in the area, we offer our clients an unparalleled grasp of the local market and individualized attention with over 100 brokers in 19 offices around the area.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Minimum of a 2-year college degree or equivalent administrative experience.
- Internet and email knowledge. Proficiency in typing, Windows, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a sense of professionalism and humor.
- Ability to work with little supervision.