Office Marketing Coordinator
Slifer Smith and Frampton is seeking a detail oriented Office Marketing Coordinator. Come join the company that won Best Place to Work in the Vail Valley and is one of Outside Magazine's Best Places to Work!
The Office Marketing Coordinator will assist in communicating and implementing company policies and procedures relating to the day-to-day functions of brokers. Maintain consistent and professional attendance, cooperative attitude in working with the external guests (clients) and internal guests (brokers/marketing/support personnel like tech), supervisors and homeowners.
- Marketing Support including, assisting Brokers with listing presentations, postcard program, placing advertisements and creating email blasts
- Input and update listings in the Multiple Listing Service
- Run property searches for Brokers and setup showings
- Assist with campaigns, customizing dashboards and maintaining contacts in CRM
- Assist Brokers with property maintenance needs
- Coordinate flow of office including, greeting visitors and answering phones, ordering and stocking supplies, maintaining office appearance, distributing mail and maintaining petty cash
Location: the SLIFER house (our award winning office) - Avon, CO
Start Date: August 1, 2021
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $18 - $20 / hour DOE + quarterly bonus potential
Schedule: Thursday - Monday, 8:30am - 5:30pm
- 2 years of college or administrative experience required
Benefits & Perks:
- Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Vacation Time & Paid Sick Time
- On-Site Parking
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
As the No. 1 real estate company in the Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone. Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate (SSF) has been a pillar of these communities for nearly 60 years. SSF has over 220 Brokers, with more than 90 team members supporting them including support staff, licensed assistants, branch brokers, marketing and online media specialists, technical support staff, and in-house closing experts. SSF has 31 offices located throughout the Vail Valley, Summit County, Roaring Fork Valley and Denver.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about SFF at vailrealestate.com.