Office Marketing Coordinator
Slifer Smith & Frampton is seeking an Office Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Denver. If you are passionate about customer service and looking to gain experience in the real estate industry, we'd love to meet you! Come join the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work!
The Office Marketing Coordinator ensures smooth day-to-day operations of a high-end real estate office and supports brokers in the areas of marketing and administrative tasks while maintaining consistent, professional attendance and a cooperative attitude in working with external guests (clients/homeowners) and internal guests (brokers/marketing/support personnel).
Utilize SSF Systems & Tools to Provide Broker Support
- Marketing Support:
- Assist with marketing campaigns, email blasts, database contact management, and dashboard customization through our CRM (Client Relationship Management) system.
- Assist brokers with maintaining and customizing their personal websites.
- Submit marketing requests, including ordering photography and placing magazine ads. Organize office photography for all listings.
- Assist brokers in preparing materials for Listing Presentations, listing collateral (e.g. brochures and mailers), and broker branding projects, including creating and ordering printed and mailed collateral. Ensure all materials adhere to SSF brand strategies.
- Maintain office displays and flat screens and maintain walk-in packets.
- MLS & E-Contract Support:
- Input and update listings in Multiple Listing Service, including assisting brokers with creating property searches.
- Run and export data searches, including assistance with monthly market reports.
- Set up showings and open houses for office listings.
- Assist brokers in preparing real estate contracts, listing agreements, and any other documents related to these contracts. Broker reviews and approves contracts.
- Additional support
- Record walk-in/call-in activity in the offices.
- Assist Branch Broker in the coordination of office meetings and creation of the floor duty schedule.
- Ensure full confidentiality on all duties performed.
Coordinate Flow of Office
- Carry out general office duties such as ordering of supplies, photocopying, mail, and daily maintenance of the office.
- Perform first impression tasks including answering the phone, taking messages and routing calls in a professional manner, and greeting visitors. (Call-Ins)
- Operate and maintain office machines, including personal computer, a variety of computer software, fax machine, color copier, postage machine.
- Attend Training and Education Classes
- Attend all employee meetings and report back all relevant information to offices.
- Attend required training courses.
- New Hire Training Program
- Staff Continuing Education Program
- Both programs will be tracked and monitored through the SSF University/Cornerstone
General Company Administration
- Maintain consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, and personal appearance as per the Company Handbook. Adhere to relevant health and safety procedures.
- Assist in communicating and implementation of new company policies and procedures whereas relating to the day-to-day functions of brokers.
- Maintain a cooperative attitude in working with the external guests (clients), internal guests (brokers), supervisors and homeowners.
Location: Slifer Smith & Frampton - Denver, CO
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $18 - $22 / hour, based on experience
Schedule: 8:30am-5:00pm on a set schedule, 40 hours per week. (Scheduled days to be determined with candidate. Weekend work will be required.)
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Computer proficiency including using programs such as Windows, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point and other web-based software programs.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a sense of professionalism.
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team.
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- Wellness/Ski Pass Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
As the No. 1 real estate company in the Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone. Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate (SSF) has been a pillar of these communities for nearly 60 years. SSF has over 220 Brokers, with more than 90 team members supporting them including support staff, licensed assistants, branch brokers, marketing and online media specialists, technical support staff, and in-house closing experts. SSF has 31 offices located throughout the Vail Valley, Summit County, Roaring Fork Valley and Denver.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about SFF at sliferdenver.com.