On-call Banquet Server
Join our team at The Charter at Beaver Creek, managed by East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley.
The Charter & Black Diamond Bistro is searching for professional Banquet Servers to join us for the 2022 Summer season in our rapidly expanding banquet program.
If you are guest service oriented, a team player and excel at multitasking, we would love to meet you!
- Work events on an on-call basis. Defined as needs due to scheduled, pop-up, short staffed or call-out events and situations. This may be something scheduled several weeks out or up to day before or day of unless pre-scheduled time off has been arranged.
- Work closely under the direction of the banquet captain, banquet manager, restaurant manager and food and beverage directo
- Greet guests as they arrive. Provide strong customer service. Check on guests and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the event is properly set up for guests. Place tables, chairs, linens, decorations, flatware, plates, table settings and prepare serving stations.
- Anticipate guests needs. Remain guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience.
- Tend to guests requests for included items of food service.
- Serve/Run food and beverages, take orders and offer dishes to guests.
- Replenish food & beverage items on buffets. Tend to guests requests for included items of food service
- Collect used dishes and flatware from tables and return them to the dishwashing area and scrape leftover food into trash
- Maintain clean working and serving areas and stations
- Polish & clean flatware, glassware, serving utensils
- Break down event space after guests depart. Possibly including tables, chairs, linen, vacuuming, cleaning and organizing all items associated with the event
- Reset rooms to original condition for regular services or for the next scheduled event
- Remain guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all health code and food safety regulations
Location: Black Diamond Bistro - The Charter - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: May 19th
Employment Status: On Call
Pay Rate: $15/hr + tips
Schedule: TBD by event schedule
- Customer Service: A friendly, relaxing demeanor, courteousness and quick service are key components to being successful at this position.
- Teamwork: You will be working with other servers, bussers, bartenders, managers and cooks to create a great dining experience. Being a team player is essential.
- The desire to create a memorable experience for a person/groups.
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Free shift meal
- 50% off dining
- On-site parking
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.