On Site Manager
The Onsite Manager is the familiar face providing a welcome greeting to all residents and guests. In order to provide a resort level of service, the Onsite Manager will be responsible for upholding the highest standards of professionalism. Some of the job responsibilities include; answering telephones, assuring building access and key control as well as security, logging deliveries for residents and coordinating package pick-up and delivery, providing neighborhood information and responding appropriately in emergency situations.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Answering telephone
- Provide general building information
- Direct calls to other departments
- Log all income package;
- Mark package with unit number & date clearly & visibly
- Place on shelf in package room under appropriate floor number
- Record and track all package in software system; date, name, carrier, phone number
- Log all income package;
- Key Control
- Verifying all keys released from Association’s key bank have been authorized by Owner / Resident
- Ensure individuals that receive our keys are filling out the key log
- Take ID of individual that is checking key out
- Have individual sign out once they have returned keys
- Place keys back in key bank promptly once returned
- Scheduling Real Estate Showings
- Only allow scheduled showings that have written authorization access to building and keys.
- Have owner fill out Broker Key Release and track through building software.
- Scheduling Moves
- Fill out Move Check list
- Have resident sign Moving Agreement.
- Ensure proper insurance is received from moving company
- Contact / schedule Move Monitor if needed.
- Building Walks
- Use Building Software system for routine building walks
- Act upon general housekeeping needs at front desk, lobby and amenity floor of the building
- Monitor amenities
- Stock coffee machine and condiments if needed
- Ensure all electronics are operational; TV’s, DVD, Computers, Printer
- Act upon, delegate, follow through on all building issues i.e. technical, mechanical, physical.
- Resolve, answer, mediate, direct resident inquires, concerns and complaints.
- Act as the primary on-site/ liaison for all parties within the Laurel i.e. management company, Owners, Residents, contractors, etc.
- Attend all Board of Directors and Committee meetings
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
- Ability to gain and retain trust of internal and external customers
- Hands on, no job is beneath me approach to management
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft applications and office equipment
- Ability to lift heavy objects when required
- Ability work Monday through Saturday based on scheduling needs
- Must have a sincere desire to help people; owners, guests, staff and alike
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
- Experience in customer service/administrative field i.e. hotel, property management, F&B, retail management, receptionist. High School Diploma or college degree.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos
- Ability to write correspondence emails
- Ability to read and interpret documents in English such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively listen and comprehend homeowner, guest or vendor requests and concerns.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization in English. Knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
- Computer and desk or cell phone, key bank, building software
- Word, Excel, BuildingLink, Outlook, fob system, access security system, key bank software
Mathematical and Reasoning Skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals