Operations & Guest Services Manager
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazines Best Places to Work? Join our team at Resort Delivery, managed by East West Hospitality.
Resort Delivery provides VIP delivery services for high-end clientele, and we are looking for a customer service oriented Operations & Guest Services Manager. If you are a self-starter with excellent communication skills, we would love to meet you!
- Review weekly & daily schedules to ensure proper staffing levels for both the Crew Leads and Shopper/Drivers in order to maintain a high level of service.
- Assist Director of Operations with payroll data & gratuity pool allocations on a daily basis for accuracy.
- Review and organize incoming arrival orders to ensure speedy and efficient delivery.
- Communicate with hotels and property management companies to set up access to accommodations.
- Maintain vehicles and office assets to ensure they are always in proper working order.
- Responsible for fulfilling orders during peak times or when Crew Lead and/or Shopper/Drivers are not able to accommodate.
- Process orders & requests using Resort Delivery’s new software.
- Work with guests via email and phone to process requests.
- Oversee daily paperwork & receipts to ensure timely billing and accurate gratuity distribution.
- This role is responsible for overseeing the operation in both Vail and Aspen alongside the management team and local Crew Leads.
- Be actively involved in training and motivating the associates; train, develop, coach and counsel, resolve problems, provide open communication, and discipline as appropriate
Location: Resort Delivery Office - Vail, CO (Possibly work from remotely based on time of year. Requires weekly day trips to Aspen. Company vehicle provided.)
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $50,000 + bonus potential
- 2+ years of Client Services preferred.
- Employee Management experienced preferred.
- Knowledge of various diets, food allergies or dietary restrictions preferred.
- Experience working in fast-paced environments.
- Excellent communication & leadership skills preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years old
Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunity for growth with the company as it expands into other markets and services.
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.