Operations & Staff Manager
Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate is seeking an Operations & Staff Manager to join our team in Summit County, CO. Join the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work!
The Operations and Staff Manager is responsible for managing real estate sales operations and the Office Marketing Coordinator staff across five Summit County office locations, ensuring the organization is running with smooth, efficient service that meets the needs of internal and external customers including brokers, clients, and support staff.
- Lead and manage Office Marketing Coordinator (OMC) team made up of approximately 8-12 full and part time staff members, carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws and fostering a company culture that promotes a positive working environment, exceptional service, teamwork, and continuous learning.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; scheduling front desk coverage and managing coverage plans during absences; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees and providing constructive feedback; allocating bonuses and merit increases; addressing complaints and resolving problems; review and approve employee timecards and time-off requests; assist with general Human Resources administration, maintaining an understanding of company benefits, policies and procedures.
- Be actively involving in training, motivating, and developing team members; working alongside marketing department to ensure OMC staff has a consistent, high level of knowledge of SSF systems, marketing tools, and marketing initiatives.
Office & Company Operations
- Promote the flow of information across the organization and work effectively with personnel in all areas of the organization contributing to the development and implementation of organizational strategies.
- Ensure office locations are presented in a manner consistent with the quality of the SSF brand and procedures support a productive work environment. Work with OMC staff, internal departments, and external vendors to make sure each office is cleaned, maintained, stocked, secured and equipment is functioning properly. Assist in coordination of office remodel projects and opening/closing of office spaces as needed.
- Monitor and approve expenses for offices, staff and branch brokers such as petty cash reports, mileage reports, other reimbursements/requests in a timely manner. Understand broker expenses and assist with broker accounting inquiries, ensuring they are resolved to satisfaction. Contribute relevant information to annual budgeting process.
- Administer communication, fundraising and giving activities of the Slifer Smith & Frampton Foundation - Summit County at the direction of the Board of Directors.
- Oversee SSF’s ‘PA for a Day’ program in Summit County, offering brokers one-on-one training with experienced staff members on effective use of SSF tools such as CRM, Websites, and more.
- Coordinate logistics of company events and trainings that are of value to brokers including General Sales Meetings, Continuing Education Classes, Broker Development Series, and other seasonal/occasional events as needed.
- Coordinate onboarding process for incoming brokers and assist Market President in administering Broker Development programs such as Broker Launch and Mentorship Program.
- Assist in the distribution and collection of annual Broker Agreements for Slifer Smith & Frampton and Mountain Referrals and maintain records of associated documents including insurance and continuing education certificates.
- Assist Market President with various administrative tasks such as running statistical reports, sales reports, and preparation of sales incentive gifts.
Job Knowledge/Company Administration
- Learn and maintain high-level of knowledge of the luxury real estate industry, and the systems and tools used by Slifer Smith and Frampton, including the MLS.
- Demonstrate a desire for continuous learning and growth and proactively seek out professional development opportunities.
- Maintain consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, and personal appearance as per the Company Handbook. Adhere to relevant health and safety procedures.
- Assist in communication and implementation of new company policies and procedures whereas relating to the day-to-day functions of brokers and staff.
- Maintain a cooperative attitude and positive, professional relationship in working with the external points-of-contact, brokers, colleagues.
Location: Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate - Frisco, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $60k - $70k DOE, eligible for up tp 10% bonus annually
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm, Weekend and evening work may be needed on occasion
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a team
- Passionate about providing memorable customer service
- Background in real estate industry with knowledge of best practices
- Ability to manage multiple demands and responsibilities by effectively scheduling and prioritizing
- Be able to focus on both short- and long-term priorities and goals
- Anticipate and quickly adapt to changing needs and expectations while demonstrating a high level of professionalism
- Look for new ideas and approaches to problem-solving and continuous improvement
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent computer skills and ability to quickly learn new programs
- Passion for learning, and teaching others
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- Quarterly Bonus Potential
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Vacation Time & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
As the No. 1 real estate company in the Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone. Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate (SSF) has been a pillar of these communities for nearly 60 years. SSF has over 220 Brokers, with more than 90 team members supporting them including support staff, licensed assistants, branch brokers, marketing and online media specialists, technical support staff, and in-house closing experts. SSF has 31 offices located throughout the Vail Valley, Summit County, Roaring Fork Valley and Denver.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about SFF at summitcountyrealestate.com