This position supports the housekeeping, engineering, and owner services departments. This position assists the general manager regularly with special projects. Position requires a driven, self-motivated person who can solve problems and create procedures as needed.
- Housekeeping Support to include, but limited to:
- Input times and notes into housekeeping billing spreadsheet daily.
- Input association times into spreadsheet daily.
- Post billing in IQWare.
- Close out and post work orders as needed.
- Assist with ordering as needed.
- Assist with end of month as needed.
- Supply inventory as needed.
- Building inspections as needed.
- Engineering Support to include, but not limited to:
- Post all work orders for Engineering daily.
- Part ordering as needed.
- Continual knowledge of open work orders.
- Reports of open work orders.
- Assist Annual Preventative Maintenance Scheduling.
- Creating spreadsheets as needed.
- Building Inspections as needed.
- Communicate efficiently and grammatically correct via e-mail in a timely manner via the central reservations e-mail.
- Owner Services Support to include, but not limited to:
- Residence/Homecare Inspections - Identifying issues and coordination with various departments for repair/replacement follow-through.
- Owner reservations as needed.
- Oversee and follow-through of Owner’s maintenance and housekeeping requests.
- Unit condition tracking - Address survey comments. Recommended upgrades (ie: appliance replacement, furniture replacement, etc.). Manage ‘platinum’ status requirements. Collaborate with Guest Services Director on rental guest damages.
- Vendor Coordination- arrange for estimates and scheduling, coordinating with housekeeping, maintenance, and front desk.
- Managing SOPs - keeping procedures current, organized, and filed.
- Property Management System - close out work orders, pull various reports as needed.
- Assist with new units coming on rental program- TOT form, work orders, etc.
1. Additional duties and special projects as requested and/or assigned.
Because of the fluctuating demands of the operation, it may be necessary that each employee perform a multitude of different functions; therefore, as an essential part of your job, employees will be expected to help others when the occasion arises. Accordingly, employees may be expected to perform other tasks not specifically addressed above.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Promote at all times a cooperative and problem solving atmosphere. Conduct all business in a professional and courteous manner. Must also honor and adhere to the following hospitality top 10’s at all times (below).
- I will be well-groomed
- I will smile
- I will make eye contact
- I will use attentive postures
- I will greet & welcome my guests
- I will be knowledgeable about my destination, my division and local attractions
- I will make suggestions
- I will be patient
- I will take responsibility for inquiries and problems
- I will thank my guests
Reports directly to the General Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS: Must have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent applicable experience. Previous hotel or travel industry administrative experience desired. Computer experience, typing skills required. Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications. Must be able to work well under pressure and be self-motivated. Must have excellent organizational skills. Must have excellent communication skills-both written and verbal. Requires excellent listening and phone skills. Must be able to operate or use the following: computer, printer, copier, calculator, and telephone.