Resort Delivery is hiring a full Time, year round Operations Manager based in the Vail. This dynamic position is great for someone who enjoys a fast paced environment and has a customer service mentality. The ideal candidate has a "can do" attitude and is a leader. The position requires critical thinking and strong sense of logistics. The role is hands on and includes management of a team and the day to day logistics.
- Required to fulfill guests orders & requests.
- Works closely with Guest Services Manager and General Manager to ensure every shift is set up for success and guests needs are met.
- Review weekly & daily schedules to ensure proper staffing levels for both the Crew Leads and Shopper/Drivers in order to maintain a high level of service.
- Support GM when and organize incoming arrival orders to ensure speedy and efficient delivery.
- Support in the communicate with hotels and property management companies to set up access to accommodations.
- Responsible for the maintenance of vehicles and office assets to ensure they are always in proper working order.
- Handles shift operations by processing orders & requests using Resort Delivery’s new custom software.
- Step in to work with guests via email and phone to process requests (when Guest Services team is on the phone)
- This role is responsible for ops in Vail and Aspen, alongside the General Manager, Guest Services Manager and local Crew Leads.
- Must be actively involved in training and motivating the associates - train, develop, coach and counsel, resolve problems, provide open communication, and discipline as appropriate.
- Works in Aspen when needed.
Location: Resort Delivery, Managed by East West Hospitality - Vail & Snowmass Village, CO Locations
Start Date: November 1, 2021
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $50,000 + bonus potential
- 2+ years of Client Services preferred.
- Employee Management experienced preferred.
- Knowledge of various diets, food allergies or dietary restrictions preferred.
- Experience working in fast-paced environments.
- Excellent communication & leadership skills preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunity for growth with the company as it expands into other markets and services.
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.