Optical Retail Associate - Snowmass
Eye Pieces is a leading optical shop located in the beautiful resort town of Snowmass, CO. We are currently seeking a full-time Optical Sales Associate to join our team. A successful candidate will be passionate about customer service and sales, have excellent communication skills, and be committed to providing the highest quality service to our clients. This position allows employees to learn a new set of skills that they can carry forward into a lifelong, successful career in business, retail and the optical industry.
- Retail management
- Optical lab technician
- Outdoor industry
- Work with a team of professionals to provide excellent customer service and meet sales targets
- Assist customers in selecting eyewear products and provide them with expert advice and recommendations
- Dispense eyewear and ensure proper fit and alignment
- Recommend specific lenses, lens coating and frames to suit customer needs
- Maintain an organized and clean sales floor
- Assist in inventory management and restocking merchandise
- Process sales transactions and handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Participate in ongoing training and development to become a Licensed Optician
Location: Eye Pieces - Snowmass Base Village, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time & Part Time year round positions available
Pay Rate: $20 - $27 / hour with commissions
- Previous retail sales experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Passion for eyewear fashion and trends
- Willingness to learn and grow in the optical industry
- Flexible schedule, including evening and weekends required
- Able to multitask while working in a fast-paced environment
Benefits & Perks:
- Monthly Commissions - sky is the limit for your earning potential
- Product Bonuses - seasonally
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans! (for FTYR position)
- Dental, Vision, Accident,& Pet Insurance (for FTYR position)
- Life Insurance (for FTYR position)
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Paid Career Development Trainings
- Volunteer Pay - Give back to your community
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Slope-Side Ski Locker
- Half price Bus Passes
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 100270765630