Optical Retail Associate
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at Eye Pieces of Vail, managed by East West Hospitality.
Eye Pieces of Vail is seeking a motivated and goal oriented Optical Retail Associate to join our team. Your role as an Optical Retail Associate will be to serve each and every shopper with expertise, friendliness and integrity. This position is directly responsible for providing customers with exceptional service and driving sales to meet company goals and objectives. Responsibilities include: Greet customers upon entering the store and assist in the selection of eyeglass frames, sunglasses, goggles and helmets; dispense eyeglasses and ensure proper fit and alignment of eye wear; instruct customers in adapting to, wearing, and caring for their eyeglasses; recommend specific lenses, lens coatings and frames to suit customer needs; and maintain displays/frame boards and assume general clerical duties. This position requires a lot of teamwork and provides a great opportunity to in a growing and successful company.
Location: Eye Pieces- Vail, CO.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $14 - $17 / hour + $2 - $4 / hour commission
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance Reimbursement - $40 / month
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Slope-side Ski Locker Access
- Winter Season Merchandise Bonus
- Industry Hosted On-Mountain Ski Days
- Flexible Schedule - 4 Day work weeks, Split Shifts, Ski Breaks
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you'll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends required
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Able to multitask while working in a fast-paced environment
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.