Optical Retail Associate
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at Eye Pieces of Snowmass, managed by East West Hospitality.
Eye Pieces of Snowmass is seeking a motivated and goal oriented Optical Retail Associate to join our team. Your role as an Optical Retail Associate will be to serve each and every shopper with expertise, friendliness and integrity. This position is directly responsible for providing customers with exceptional service and driving sales to meet company goals and objectives.
- Greet customers upon entering the store and assist in the selection of eyeglass frames, sunglasses, goggles and helmets
- Dispense eyeglasses and ensure proper fit and alignment of eyewear
- Instruct customers in adapting to, wearing, and caring for their eyeglasses
- Recommend specific lenses, lens coatings and frames to suit customer needs
- Maintain displays/frame boards
- General clerical duties
- This position requires a lot of teamwork and provides a great opportunity to in a growing and successful company.
Location: Eye Pieces- Snowmass Base Village, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time & Part Time, Seasonal positions available
Pay Rate: $14 / hour + Commission
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends required
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Able to multitask while working in a fast-paced environment
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance Reimbursement - $40 / month
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Discounts at Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.